David Copperfield shows

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Alicia Berg
(@alicia)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

So I've been to Vegas a few times and I have yet to see a magic show with David Copperfield. I saw Criss Angel, but have not witnessed one of the best perform in David Copperfield. 

Anyway, I hear he will be performing much of this month. But I assume he will be performing all throughout the year in Vegas. Will be be performing this coming October? 

mark
 mark
(@mark)
Trusted Member

David Copperfield has a residency at the MGM Grand... You can take a look at his show tickets here.  For the most part he performs two night shows on the weekends.  Looks like you can get tickets in October.

ReplyQuote
Edgar Garcia
(@edgar)
Eminent Member

I got the see him a few years ago, he was great. Even got to meet him for a brief few minutes. I had no idea he actually lived at the MGM Grand, that's cool! 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Alicia Berg
(@alicia)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @mark

David Copperfield has a residency at the MGM Grand... You can take a look at his show tickets here.  For the most part he performs two night shows on the weekends.  Looks like you can get tickets in October.

yay! I'll for sure be grabbing tickets. I can't wait! 

Posted by: @edgar

I got the see him a few years ago, he was great. Even got to meet him for a brief few minutes. I had no idea he actually lived at the MGM Grand, that's cool! 🙂 

That's awesome. I'd love to meet him, but I'll take just seeing his show if anything. 

ReplyQuote
Share: