Casual Dance Lounge

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Mystery Machine
(@mistry)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Does anyone know of a good casual dance lounge? I'm looking for somewhere that plays good music and you can get out and dance if you want to. Preferably somewhere that doesn't have a crazy cover charge. 

Gabriel Martinez
(@gmsquare)
Eminent Member

Carnival Court is great for just having fun and most everyone is young and Old. It is a great mix. Also Check out the Piano Bars like Harrahs Le Cabaret at Paris etc. Both are great

ReplyQuote
Milo F
(@simba21)
Estimable Member

The Loser’s Bar at the MGM Grand is a nice spot. I went for the name but ended up enjoying it. My buddies and I have some long-running jokes about the spot too. Good memories. 

ReplyQuote
Linda Taylor
(@gameover)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @simba21

The Loser’s Bar at the MGM Grand is a nice spot. I went for the name but ended up enjoying it. My buddies and I have some long-running jokes about the spot too. Good memories. 

This is such a fun place. I was walking by one day and heard everything going on and just had to stop in haha Now I always stop by when I'm staying there!

ReplyQuote
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

The Harrahs Le Cabaret is a nice spot for a relaxing place that isn't ever too loud or too busy. I have gone there a number of times, especially at night and they always have a good crowd, good music, and a generally good atmosphere. 

ReplyQuote
Share: