Cannabis lounges set to open in 2022

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

For anyone who likes to partake in the devil's lettuce, Las Vegas will begin to allow cannabis lounges on the strip. I am not sure where some locations will be or the names of any of these joints (lol weed humor) but I would be interested in checking one out. I used to go to a local hookah bar before it shut down in 2015. 

Lucas Brown
(@lucas)
Estimable Member

Smoking is not my thing but I can bet you this really brings in a lot more people. I know a lot of people who would enjoy something like this, casual smokers and full-on stoners alike. It is a cool concept. 

ReplyQuote
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

Huh. I had no idea this was going to be a thing in Vegas. I guess they are following trends. I am sure it will make them a lot of money. I just worry anytime something like this is new. I feel like they already have a drug issue and this is like adding gasoline to the flames.

ReplyQuote
Maria Robinson
(@maria)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @juliant

Huh. I had no idea this was going to be a thing in Vegas. I guess they are following trends. I am sure it will make them a lot of money. I just worry anytime something like this is new. I feel like they already have a drug issue and this is like adding gasoline to the flames.

Weed is hardly a "drug" though. I mean you will have more issues with people drinking. At least in my experience. I don't see why this is an issue. 

ReplyQuote
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @maria
Posted by: @juliant

Weed is hardly a "drug" though. I mean you will have more issues with people drinking. At least in my experience. I don't see why this is an issue. 

I don't have an issue with pot directly. I have an issue with it becoming normalized to the point where people are seeking out stronger drugs to get their kicks. 

ReplyQuote
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I can understand that viewing of it. I mean it makes sense but at the same time, I would much rather people smoked than drank, especially on vacation. I have had a number of issues with loud drunks down in Vegas. It can be annoying. 

ReplyQuote
Share: