Bellagio Gallery Of Fine Art

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Simon C
(@lost)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I had a friend visit earlier in the year and she went to the fine art gallery at The Bellagio. She said she really enjoyed it and it was nice to do something different on her trip. Has anyone been? I would love to go see it one day!

Gabriel Martinez
(@gmsquare)
Eminent Member

I've seen it when visiting the Bellagio but never went in. I'll have to consider it for my next trip over if she says it's good. Let us know if you ever go!

ReplyQuote
Milo F
(@simba21)
Estimable Member

This is a nice spot to just enjoy some viewing. Like if you have downtime and don't want to be out in the heat or loud crowds, you can escape here and enjoy the art. I have been a number of times. They always have something new there.

ReplyQuote
Magic Man
(@memphis)
Trusted Member

The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art is all about quality over quantity.  The art museum is pretty small actually.  I went to a couple of shows, most recently the show about Boxing art.  Almost always the artists they display will be someone you've read or studied about in an Art History class.  They often space the pieces out with plenty of space to walk around and reflect on the art.  It is truly a great place to visit when you are in Las Vegas.

ReplyQuote
Share: